Using the Right Questions on Tinder Will Get You a Date
Questions on Tinder are made to get to know someone, show interest, attention, and care.
As a common rule, every human relationship starts and ends with a question.
From “How is your name?” to “Will you marry me?” there is a mountain of questions made in between.
In very simple terms, questions inflict curiosity which is known to be the main driver for humans to seek knowledge.
It is actually a no brainer that there is nothing else that has the power to spark interest more than questions.
The fact is the human brain is programmed to automatically process questions oftentimes without being conscious of it.
Even if you have minimal or no interest at all questions will certainly set your neurons on fire.
If you ask a girl a personal question on Tinder her brain will eventually try to come up with an answer.
It is for sure that dating on Tinder begins with a right swipe.
But to realize whether the other person is the true “match” or not there is a game you have to play before that.
And questions play a massive role in this intriguing game.
To wrap this up, made at the right time in the right way questions on Tinder have the potential to change the whole course of online communication between two individuals for 180 degrees.
Of course, Tinder makes it easier to find potential partners online, but for some, it is a bit tricky.
Quite frankly, learning some questions to make on Tinder has an immediate impact.
Questions to Ask on Tinder to Know Someone
The truth is that the most profound reason we make questions on Tinder is to unveil more about the other person and see if there is a mutual bond.
This type of questions put the other person in the center of your attention and fair to say we all want to be the focus of someone else.
But not every question you make sends the same signal and has the same effect.
If for instance, you ask a girl about her religious belief without even introducing yourself don’t expect much in turn.
Some questions appear too personal or very inappropriate.
Remember you’re on Tinder to date not to find a companion to join a debate panel.
A List of Questions to Ask on Tinder to Know Someone
- Where do you live?
- Where were you born?
- Where did you study?
- Which subject you’re good at?
- Do you have a nickname?
- Do you have any pets?
- What’s your worst habit?
- Have you been in any relationship?
- How long was your longest relationship?
- What are your friends like?
- Do you have any talent?
- What do you like the most to a man?
- What are your dreams?
- Which is your zodiac sign?
- What is your favorite kind of food to eat?
- What was your first-ever job?
- What do you work for?
- What is the job of your dream?
- What is something that you love about your job?
- Which movie do you like the most?
- What is your favorite music?
- What is your favorite food?
- Would you join me to watch a movie at the cinema?
- What are your favorite bars to spend night outs?
- Do you have any favorite clothing brand?
- Do you have any favorite restaurants?
- Do you like sports?
- How would be the best vacation for you?
- What do you do on weekends?
Reddit Compilation: Questions to Ask on Tinder to Know Someone
Below we have listed some questions that were taken from Tinder users on Reddit.
Our measure to make this compilation of Reddit questions to ask on Tinder to know someone is based on the number of votes and comments each question on Reddit has received.
We’ve also divided the questions based on which we believe work better for each gender.
Questions to Ask Girls on Tinder
- What is something I wouldn’t believe about you?
- What’s the best part of your day?
- For what in your life you feel most grateful?
- What are you proud of but never hand an excuse to talk about?
- What can you talk about for hours?
- What is your favorite music by your least favorite artists?
- Would you rather have bionic arms or bionic legs?
- What’s your favorite smell?
- Do you play any music experiment by any chance?
Questions to Ask Guys on Tinder
- What do you hate the most?
- What’s the worst thing about you?
- You come across an old lady and baby drowning in a pool. You can only save one. Who do you save and why?
- What is the largest mammal you think you could knock out with a single punch?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What’s one superpower you would NOT want?
- If you could learn any musical instrument what would it be?
- If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
How Do You Say Hello on Tinder?
They say the first impression is everything.
An opening line indeed paves the way for starting an engaging conversation.
But it challenging to say a lot about yourself on just a simple pickup line.
You might see some Simple Tinder Openers, get inspired and then personalize for your match.
If nothing comes to your mind at the moment, the following pick up lines can help you to say hello on Tinder:
- I never thought winning lottery takes only a right swipe.
- You’re so gorgeous I’m not able to come up with a hard-hitting opening line.
- Were you arrested before cause it is illegal to be hot like this?
- Titanic. That is my icebreaker. What’s up?
- I’m clearly not a vegetarian because I would really like to meet you?
- I read my zodiac sign today but it didn’t say I’m going to meet such a beautiful woman?
How Do You Keep a Conversation with a Girl Going on Tinder?
Starting a conversation might be difficult but keeping it going is the hardest part.
It is inevitable that at some point you’re going to run out of words and you know that you need to come up with something else to avoid awkward silence and get your chances lost.
Surely this does not mean you have to be less spontaneous but some ready-made tips can sometimes make a quick turn and save you a conversation.
Three key elements to keep a conversation going on with a girl on Tinder:
- Skip the small talk
- Ask personal questions
- Be flirty
1. Skip the Small Talk
Unfortunately, this is a trap for many single guys.
It is not that they are not brave enough but they unconditionally try to appear as the nicest man in the universe.
Just skip the small talk and remember there’s nothing wrong with getting your priorities straight away.
Better recognize talking with girls in a manner way.
2. Ask Personal Questions
Personal questions are the perfect getaway for your intentions.
Girls like to talk about themselves especially for things they think they make them special in a way or another.
For instance, you can ask for her name’s meaning and she will probably tell you an interesting story behind it.
When you make personal questions there’s an opportunity for both of you to find things in common which is the essential element for mutual chemistry to develop.
3. Be Flirty
Flirting is the only way to convince a girl to get on a romantic date with you.
So always do your best to flirt on Tinder.
Paying genuine compliments and gently teasing will definitely make her think of you as very attractive and funny.
The Importance of Tinder Questions in a Real-Life Story
Jimmy, a good looking man is a friend of mine who is living in his thirties.
He has been running after his professional goals as a chemical engineer that he barely had time to hit someone for a couple of drinks on a Friday night.
But at the time came when he felt he needed a girl by his side to enjoy more from life. Since he was not ready to lower his focus in the career he was thinking of shortcuts.
It was the time when he discovered Tinder and thought this was what he needed.
So, he started chatting with girls on Tinder but his messages led him nowhere.
Jimmy got disappointed that he couldn’t get a date for months and worse he just couldn’t figure out what was the problem.
When he described his conversation, I noticed he didn’t know what questions to make a girl on Tinder.
Jimmy, I had to tell him, just because you’re deep into science not everyone has to.
He would go that far that he would ask a girl on what does she think about industrial water and stuff like that.
If he would engage in a much better conversation he would soon run out of words and didn’t know what to ask else so the conversation would keep going.
I know a lot of people can relate to Jimmy.
Many of you have often asked yourself what questions to ask on Tinder to either start a conversation, keep it going, get to know someone better or how to invite the other person on a date.
The list of tinder questions you have to make changes depending on the conversation but the overall approach remains pretty much the same in the sense that you don’t want to sound harsh but also to make your intentions clear.
To not end like Jimmy and lose opportunities check out the list of questions below and see how to ask someone out on a date.
How do you ask a girl out on a date?
If instantly asking “Can I take you out on a date?” would be effective everyone would manage to get on a date.
But surely that is not the case.
The way you ask for it on Tinder can largely determine your chances to get a girl on a date. Most importantly it has to be smooth and…
You have to get the timing right.
After you have been communicating for quite a while and you feel basic mutual chemistry is built it’s time to make your shot. If your proposal comes out nowhere it will turn off her interest.
On the other hand, surprising her with a dating invitation while both of you have involved in a funny and engaging conversation can have a positive effect.
Keep it casual and don’t appear needy.
To be a little more specific, imagine you have discovered to have a favorite movie.
At a moment while you’re laughing hard discussing a particular scene in the movie you can ask her to join you to watch it at the cinema and spend time together.
10 Tinder Questions that will get you on a date:
- I enjoy talking to you a lot. I wonder if you’re this fun in person. I would like to discover that. Can I pick you up tomorrow for a coffee?
- My friends asked me to bring a SPECIAL person at their party and I think you would be a perfect MATCH.
- Our favorite band is going to perform at the city center this weekend. Do you have any plans?
- Are you a trash cause I would really like to take you out?
- I bet I can defeat you on a karaoke. Can you give a try tomorrow night at the local bar?
- Can you be my Tinderella?
- Do you believe in love at first swipe?
- I seem to have lost my phone numbers. Can I have yours?
- I would appreciate it if you spare me from having to imagine how beautiful are those eyes for real?
- What is your idea of a “perfect date”? Mine is DD/MM/YY.